Business Administration provides ever emerging & growing employments opportunities
- India is tenth in the world in factory output. Manufacturing sector in addition to mining, quarrying, electricity and gas together account for 27.6% of the GDP and employ 17% of the total workforce.
- Privatisation of certain public sector industries, opened up sectors hitherto reserved for the public sector and led to an expansion in the production of fast-moving consumer goods.
- India is fifteenth in services output. The ITES-BPO sector has become a big employment generator especially amongst young college graduates along with providing emerging opportunities for entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Post Covid, the supply chain industry & online business platforms has witnessed a huge growth thus providing opportunities for employment.
Top Careers in Business Administration
- Sales and Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics
- Brand Management
- Market Research
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- IT & ITES
- Real Estate
- Banking & Finance
- Financial Inclusion & Microfinance
- Financial Analysis & Research
- Equity Research
- Security Analysis & Portfolio management
- Commodity Markets
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- General Administration
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws