Dr. Amit Patil
PGDM – Agri Business Management
Agriculture Business is a rapidly growing field and has lots of opportunities both in input as well as output sector.
MIMA’s Agri Business Management course is about transformation. It not only imparts knowledge but reinforces in students the spirit of creative action. The curriculum of the Agri Business Management course is exciting, challenging and at the same time incorporates new teaching methodologies with all the modern facilities.
Our faculty members with their rich academic and professional experience make learning and placements really inspiring. The different activities and events organized by MIMA are always appreciated by the students and agriculture community.
PGDM Agri Business Management @ MIMA
- MIMA is one of the pioneering institutes offering PGDM in Agri Business Management.
- Our program shapes professionals to work in food and agri business sector or as ‘Agripreneurs’ in the evolving market.
- The curriculum focuses on food and agricultural markets and is designed to build, train and enhance managerial capability for increased effectiveness.
- The syllabus comprises of three components: core management program, agriculture related inputs and elective specializations.
The Brand ‘U’ program aims at holistic development of students through presentations, group discussions, mock interviews, role plays and case studies.
- MIMA offers strong industry connect through internships, industrial visits and workshop by industry experts.