Candidates with minimum 50% marks in graduation (45% for reserved categories) from any recognized university and with a valid score in national level entrance tests CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT and CET-MAH-MBA/MMS (conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State) are eligible to apply (all tests shall be treated at par) enabling the candidate to appear for Selection Process directly.
Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination upto June, 2022 can also apply. Such candidates whose final year degree result is not declared at the time of admission will be admitted provisionally after submitting the bonafide certificate from the Head of the Institute stating that he/she is a regular student. The admission of such a candidate will be confirmed only if he/she provides a proof of passing final year degree examination with minimum 50% marks by 31st August, 2022.
(i) PGDM Business Administration
Any Bachelor’s Degree viz. B.Com, BBA, B.A, B.Sc, BCA, BCS, B.E, B.Tech & others.
(ii) PGDM Agri Business Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Agri-Biotechnology, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Husbandry, Agrochemicals, Dairy Science / Technology, Fisheries, Food Science / Technology, Forestry, Home Science, Veterinary Science or ANY GRADUATE with interest or experience in Agribusiness or Graduates working in Agribusiness, NGO’s. Co-operatives or Corporate sector.
(iii) PGDM Pharmaceutical Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Zoology, Bio Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Medicine (MBBS), Veterinary Sciences, BAMS, BUMS or BHMS.
- Aspirants desiring to apply for any of the AICTE approved PGDM Programs can apply online or download application form from our website www.mima.edu.in and send the same duly filled in by paying application fee of Rs. 1,000/- in cash or by Demand Draft (D/D) in favour of ‘MITCON Institute of Management’, payable at ‘Pune’ or by online payment mode.
- Candidate has to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI) on the date and at venue as communicated by MIMA.
- To confirm admission, candidate should pay Rs.50,000/- within seven days of display of the Merit List along with the original documents.
- Academic session will commence from July 2022.
- All those who apply on the basis of CET-MAH-MBA/MMS (conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State), CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT Entrance Test score will be called for GD & PI.
- The Institute will conduct the GD & PI. The merit list and the list for wait-listed candidates will be prepared on the basis of following criteria:
|Entrance Test Scores (scaled down to 40 marks)||40 marks|
|Group Discussion||20 marks|
|Personal Interview||20 marks|
|Past Academic Performance (10+12+Graduation+PG)||15 marks|
|Sports/ Extra Curricular Activities/Work Experience||05 marks|